June 29, 2006

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?



Some of us, including myself, have taken a "beating", so to speak, over the last year. I'm not going to discuss this situation anymore. It is time to move on and I continue to boycott Aruba, The Netherlands and The Netherland Antilles.


If you are all with me, GREAT! Let's get to work. On a future note, Boycott Aruba-Find Natalee bumper/window stickers for your cars will be available soon. And if I have anything to say about it, they will be FREE and shipped to those that support the boycott, Natalee, the family, and JUSTICE.


Moving on...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Usual. E-mail these sites asking for coverage. Rita@msnbc.com ontherecord@foxnews.com donny@cnbc.com lineup@foxnews.com and www.styxworld.com/contactus.asp to have the rock group not perform in aruba

Anonymous said...

I want Action!The time for talking has passed.

The people who have TORTURED!, Natalee's family, must pay.

I intend to have the last say.It might take me a couple years or more.But when the evil doers are thinking knowone cares anymore.I will still be "locked on", to there evil asses like a heat seeking missle.

As long as I'm alive,you will not be safe.

Anonymous said...

fixer, you are a crazysob. Go to aruba and stay.