February 27, 2006

JORAN: I'D HATE HER


From Joran's interview with ABC:


"I don't trust the media, and I don't think, I don't really care, if the media trusts me or not," he said. "I want to be trusted, and you earn that trust by telling the truth. And that's what I am trying to do. … I'm just happy that I told the story. I said what happened, and that's good."


But van der Sloot also said if he could speak to Holloway now, he wouldn't have anything nice to say. "If I were to see her … if she were to be found tomorrow, I think I'd hate her," he said. "If she really ran away from home, if she did something like that, I'd hate her."



Richard, Aruban Boycott Blogger says:

It seems that in every scenario Joran conjures up, hate or scorn are his only sentiments toward Natalee Holloway. I guess his no-stick Teflon personality can’t accept the residue of his acts. Seems like this guy is the very image of the narcissist, to whom others exist only as tools that are more or less useful, and are to be discarded without emotional ties once used. In other words, nobody means anything to Joran except Joran.


They say there’s a link between Teflon and cancer ….


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joran is getting bolder daily with the full backing of ABC's financial and legal resources. Most New Yorkers would like to drag Joran into court for a fair trial. Simply because Natalee cannot speak for herself her side of the story.

Anonymous said...

Joran is getting bolder daily with the full backing of ABC's financial and legal resources. Most New Yorkers would like to drag Joran into court for a fair trial. Simply because Natalee cannot speak for herself her side of the story.

Anonymous said...

You are so right Richard,

Anonymous said...

I will trample Joran's lies under my feet regardless what he has said in the ABC interview, I believe Natalee loved her mother Beth very much and was well behaved.