December 27, 2005

THIS IS FREAKIN' CRAZY

Check out this link...A Serious P.I. Investigation


I do not know the validity of this information, but it looks very credible and was given to me by The Real Aruba Truth...and I am including this copyright information down below...I don't know if I am breaking any laws by posting this!


Further information:
Copyright 2005 Clauson Investigation Agency

James (Jim) Clauson is a retired Sergeant Major from the United States Army. Mr. Clauson spent twenty years in the military under the Special Forces. Jim Clauson's duties have included being stationed behind the iron curtain during the Cold War, (espionage) and winning the hearts and minds of the Cambodian people and spent time in Laos during the Vietnam war.

Mr. Clauson speaks English as his first language, Thai, Cambodian, German and Spanish. Mr. Clauson also spent many years as CEO for a German security and services company. Jim holds a Private Investigators License and is a member C.A.L.I. in the state of California.


No comments: