December 28, 2005

WHAT WOULD YOU ASK JORAN?


Another Shady Move by the Aruban Authorities

Do you think the 3 of them spoke while out of jail and double checked their story? I mean, what could have stopped them from communicating since September 4?

Here's something from Scared Monkeys--Dave Holloway's thoughts on the Aruban interrogators giving Joran a list of interrogation questions ahead of time last night on Dan Abrams.

See full article from Scared Monkeys

See full transcript from Dan Abrams



HOLLOWAY: ...What I’m confused on is that I had a very good source tell me that the boys or Joran especially has already a list of the questions that is going to be asked of him.

DANIELS: Already the list of questions that he’s going to be asked? He was handed that list?

HOLLOWAY: My source tells me that he knows what’s going to be asked and that information was provided to him approximately two weeks ago.

DANIELS: What is your reaction to hearing something like that? Again, we haven’t confirmed that, but if it’s true, what is your reaction?

HOLLOWAY: Well you know I’m still trying to struggle the reasons behind it. You know, are they going to ask him other questions or maybe they’re going to ask—let him concentrate on these and ask him other questions. I don’t know, but it’s very disturbing to me that someone would have a list of questions in advance prior to an interrogation.

DANIELS: Let me ask you, what would you ask Joran van der Sloot if you had a chance?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there’s a number of things I would ask him. First would be, where is Natalee and what did he do with her if he’s involved in this case.

You know something else that disturbs me, Lisa, is the fact that suspects in Aruba can lie to police and that’s not a crime. Witnesses, on the other hand, cannot lie. And I asked a question since Paul van der Sloot is no longer a suspect, he can then be a witness and I’m wondering if he cannot be re-interviewed as well.



Dave's Opinion on The Aruban Authorities Interrogation Capabilities--I totally agree!

HOLLOWAY: Well you know you stop and think about it, you’ve got a 17-year-old, a 18-year-old and a 20 or 21-year-old. You would think that any investigator could crack one of these kids in any interrogation. I would know that in the United States that if there is any investigators listening, if they had the opportunity on three of these kids they could probably do it.


1 comment:

Zarina said...

I would ask him why he thinks his life is more important than Natalee's?