April 10, 2006

DOMPIG AND HIS INCESTUOUS FAMILY


Talking Points with Kimberly Guilfoyle
April 8, 2006




Check out Kimberly on Saturday and Sunday nights on Fox at 9:00 EST. She's a former prosecutor and a great host. Not as harsh as Nancy Grace, but she asks the good questions and rebuts her guests when needed.


Kimberly talks to Julia Renfro and the 'talking heads' on the new events of the Natalee Holloway case. Booty, the failed Dutch search, the lies, the cover-up, the relatives, conflict of interests. It's pure corruption discussion on Kimberly's show!




Julia Renfro--Glenda the Bad Witch


Renfro: "
Well we were hopeful that the search would bring up something, but apparently this tip that came in that the police found very credible resulted in nothing."

Kimberly: Is this it? Is the search over?

Renfro: The search team from Holland has left and the team from the United States also left, so at this point, I don’t see any further searches.

Kimberly: So this is the end of investigation? Unless they get a new lead?

Renfro: It’s kind of what it sounds like, of course I can’t say that on behalf of the authorities, but at this point it does sound that there really is nowhere else to look.



Refro on Booty the Crackhead

Not really Booty...just a look-a-like


Renfro: I spoke to him myself yesterday and he did not admit to being a drug dealer at all, so that was kind of a little bit of an exaggeration.

Kimberly: (condescending) You don’t think he deals drugs?

Renfro: (pause) I wouldn’t know. I know OF him, but I don’t know him as a drug dealer.

Kimberly: You’re not a customer, I get that…ha ha.



Renfro on Dompig's Removal:


Renfro: He was an interim lead investigator on this case, and the one who was actually physically been working on the case from day one is Dolfi Richardson, who is in charge now and has been basically since Van der Stratten left last July. He was destined to this position.



Then why is it that this Dolf Richardson has not been heard of until NOW? He was briefly mentioned in an article where he was present in D.C. when meeting with the F.B.I. But who is he really? What does he really know? How is he connected? Everyone is connected or related on the incestuous island of Aruba.



Kimberly with Beth:


Kimberly: I’m not buying this Booty character…he’s made allegations against Natalee that he knows that she took drugs because he’s a drug dealer…

Beth: I don’t know what Booty’s current status is, but you are you exactly right, Kimberly. Booty spent 10 years in prison for drug trafficking…what he’s doing now, I’m not certain. He’s just not capable of being a credible witness. As I’ve said earlier this week, they are really taking advantage of him in this situation.


Kimberly's Outrage: What about Booty being related to Dompig? And reports that Dompig is related to Kalpoes?

Beth: I heard that from Michael Dompig himself, Dompig’s son. Michael told me in front of several witnesses one of them happened to be Craig Riveria…that he made no bones about it…they are related to the Kalpoes.


Kimberly: What about the search? What do you think?


Beth: I don’t think we were too hopeful yielding anything. I think that’s why the FBI was hesitant from the beginning as early as January. They were concerned that this witness did not have credible information. We just don’t need to be running around in circles. If we just get information that is credible, I would think that the officials of Aruba would share that with the FBI…if they really felt it would warrant results.


Kimberly: What do you think of the Dutch "America's Most Wanted" type show?


Beth: The good thing is that we get the reward money out there and if it airs in Holland that can be positive, because maybe Joran mentioned something to one of his campus classmates.



Talking Heads

Don Clarke—Ex-Head of Houston FBI


Clarke: Right now I don’t think anything is going to happen. This case has been botched from the beginning, this is a tradegy in terms of an investigation and something that a law enforcement community should never repeat. There has never been a stratedy to try and figure out to get to point A to point B and develop evidence in this case. In fact until TES went down the search for this young lady was all discomboluated. So there is nothing positive about this. Reach out and get some witness! Who now almost a year later says, I have some information. I understand that you don’t discard that, but you go through that quickly and move on with that…


Kimberly: And he’s related to the chief, he’s a convicted drug trafficker, I mean come on! That’s like decective 101, don’t trust this guy!


Clarke: That’s exactly right. And you would think that administration down there would have taken a look at this and really get this process before they start to go through to get the family all involved and disturbed by this new information.



Bob Massi, Trial Lawyer



I think from the beginning, I think they are corrupt, I think they are manipulative I think this family has…it is beyond botched. This is a small island that has completely devastated this family. It is outrageous some of the things we are hearing tonight…the relationship…they are corrupt as far as I’m concerned. This mother and family has never had an opportunity for justice in this case they have done everything possible a mother and a family can do to get an answer for the disappearance of their daughter. Unfortunately they are no farther today than they were, than in May it will be a year.


...The family should end up suing the authorities down in Aruba for what they’ve done to this family. Let them go find jurisdiction for that issue also. I do agree they may get some answers…the most culpable people, are the people that are supposed to be representing the law. Americans go down there and spend money, kids go down there and do this and this family has been through more than I’ve ever seen in my life, it’s outrageous…I’d like to see them named in a law suit, if in fact they can do that.


What About the Civil Suit?

Kimberly: Don Clarke—this civil case, it’s still alive. They have claimed that JVDS has assaulted three other women sexually. We might get some information there Don, don’t you think?


Clarke: You may very well get some information. …Look at other aspects that have been going on and the histories of this people to try to see if they can develop any evidence or any information…they need to try and identify someone with some culpability.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not be satisfied with a law suit.I WANT BLOOD!And I'm willing to do anything it takes to get it.You are not safe!I cant be stoped.

Anonymous said...

Renfro looks as though she is either a man in drag or was once a man pre-op.