June 26, 2006

ARUBA MAKES ME SICK...AND APPARENTLY OTHERS AS WELL




Author: alexis (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: 06-21-06 05:57

Anyone ever get sick from returning from Aruba? My husband has been sick with diarrhea since we returned. Advice?



Author: rubacal (---.pskn.east.verizon.net)
Date: 06-21-06 19:47

Could be a lot of things that made him sick. This same thing happened to me but while I was in Aruba. My best guess would be he had some bad or undercooked shrimp. I was throwing up and had the runs. Lasted for about 36 hours. Think back to what he had to eat on the last day or two on the island. Hope it passes quick.



Author: mary leblanc (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: 06-21-06 19:54

So weird..........we got back late friday and we were sick the last day and since we got home! I blamed it on food from a snack bar on baby beach??? I still feel crummy my hubby is getting better..very strange...



Author: rubacal (---.pskn.east.verizon.net)
Date: 06-22-06 16:50

Mary, had to laugh at your description wording, " I feel crummy my husband is getting better". Just kidding of course! 95% of the time all this goes away in a full day or two. Hope you feel better very soon.




Source: http://www.aruba.com/msgbrd/read.php?f=1&i=157441&t=157441




No comments: