June 28, 2006

NEW WITNESS TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ALE? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT




Why is it that since this new witness, Carlos, who found and kept the used condom and supposedly saw Joran taking Natalee into the water is in jail? He is considered a credible witness to the family and others. The ALE say they detained him over immigration issues?


I highly doubt it.


Could it be that the ALE wants to shut him up? What other grounds do they have to hold him? How long do they have the right to hold him? During normal criminal investigations, Aruba only holds people for a maximum of six days...it's been a lot longer than six days. Where is the condom now? Did they send it to Holland for DNA testing?


I highly doubt it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meri, Michelle, thank you for continuing what you do soooo well.
I wrote this 2 days ago, but it never took, so here goes again.
I posted on SM a week ago that I believe the witness is being held, not for his protection,but to persuade him to say that the person he saw was NOT Joran. I'm afraid it might just work given what has happened to quite a few people lately.
My big point though was that the condom he supposedly found was way too big to have been left by JVDS haha.
Chris