November 30, 2008

MAILBAG TIME! WRITE ARUBAN TOURISM AUTHORITY!



I just became familiar with the Holloway case and found your boycott site. I sent the e-mail below to Aruban tourism officials. Thank you for the site.



To Whom It May Concern:


I was preparing to book a winter vacation for my family to Aruba when I became familiar with the Natalee Holloway case. I did some research and I am appalled at the lack of action on the part of the Aruban government in this matter. Until the suspects in this case are brought to justice I will never travel to Aruba and will make sure that my many associates who travel do likewise.


There is certainly more then ample evidence to proceed in this case and Aruba ’s complicity in this is nauseating. I do not know how many e-mails like this you have received but I will do everything in my power to support the boycott of tourism to your country. I cannot imagine that I am alone in this feeling. Anyone who investigates this case would undoubtedly feel the same.


I would love to visit Aruba but will certainly not do so until your government decides to do the right thing. Shame on you.


Regards,

Wayne (last name withheld by this blog)


No comments: