February 02, 2006

SCOTT PETERSON AND JORAN--BLOOD BROTHERS?


I began my personal search for truth regarding the Natalee Holloway case almost eight months ago. Within a couple of weeks of her disappearance on Aruba I began to wonder about the individuals that were currently be held on suspicion on the Island.

I am not a psychologist nor am I a psychiatrist and I must add for clarity that what I say and do is my opinion and my views and are not reflective of anything but my own thoughts. Some of what I write about is public knowledge and some is speculation on my part. I do not pretend to have the answer as to what happened to Natalee and I have never met the suspects or anyone connected with the case.

I looked at the main suspect Joran van der Sloot, and I listened to him speak and eventually I came to the conclusion that something was amiss. I began to believe in my own mind that Joran was not the boy being portrayed by his mother and father in interviews. Aside from the cockiness and the apparent lack of feelings that he has displayed regarding a girl who hasn't been since he last admitted to dropping her off on a sandy beach on Aruba, there was something more. I looked into his eyes and there was no "there...there". He seemed to me like an empty vessel comprised of bravado and arrogance and even more, he seemed to have absolutely NO compassion or empathy for this girl. Even if she was a stranger to him who he had only known for a few short hours there should have been some compassion for her plight and for her family. I observed none from this young man.

I began to think of a word that I have often used in researching individuals who are suspected or known to have committed crimes against their fellow human beings. I thought of Scott Peterson and Ted Bundy and Angelo Buono of the Hillside Strangler case. I thought of Dennis Rader, the BTK killer and I began to see some similarities to this boy with no apparent compassion or empathy in his voice or words or eyes. Was he one of THEM? Was he a sociopath who is incapable of feeling anything for any other human being other than himself? Was he devoid of remorse?

I can't be one hundred percent sure because as I stated above I have no reports from professionals to back up my own feelings of unease whenever I see or hear this boy speak. Natalee Holloway is still missing and the people who claim to be looking for her have often caused me to doubt the sincerity of their efforts. I won't go into all of the reasons for that because most of the readers here have already formed their opinions and observed what is going on in Aruba.

They have heard the Deputy Chief of Police speak and the hired American Spokesperson, Steve Cohen. They have heard the shrill words of Arlene Ellis Shipper and the rest of the pep squad who were hired to defend Aruba against charges of neglect and corruption and failure to do a proper investigation. There is no need for me to reiterate all that is known about this case and to remind the readers of this site that there are many unanswered questions and that with each so-called forward movement there are ten steps back which places us all at the beginning...May, 2005 and the night that Natalee disappeared without a trace. No television show will send it's lead actors to find her and no crime lab will solve the case in an hour and obviously no Aruban official will speak directly to any of us with the information that we here in America have come to expect of our own investigative bodies. It just doesn't work that way on Aruba.

So, I will leave it to you the reader to agree or disagree with me when I claim to have a sense that the boy in question is not "there" in the normal sense that we expect people to be and that he does not act in the way that we expect people to act when confronted with a situation like Natalee Holloway's.

It is all the more frightening when one knows that he most likely really WAS THERE during Natalee's last hours.

Meri, Aruba Boycott Blogger

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aruba psychic connection
Medium says Holloway was murdered, teen suspects responsible
FREE VIDEO


• Aruba psychic connection
Nov. 30: Could a psychic medium help find out what happened to Natalee Holloway? MSNBC-TV's Rita Cosby interviews Allison Dubois, the psychic that the NBC TV show "Medium " is based on.
MSNBC





MSNBC
Updated: 2:59 p.m. ET Dec. 1, 2005




It's now been over six months since the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba.

Holloway's parents and the Aruban government have frantically searched for the 18-year-old who went missing on vacation, desperate for answers.

Though one person may provide the clues necessary to solve the Holloway mystery. Medium Allison DuBois, the inspiration for the NBC hit show “Medium," tells MSNBC-TV's Rita Cosby what really happened to Natalee.


RITA COSBY, LIVE AND DIRECT HOST: Allison, do you think a psychic could help in this case? We‘ve gotten so many e-mails from folks asking about it.

ALLISON DUBOIS, PSYCHIC MEDIUM: Well, yes, one can help in this case.

COSBY: How so? What could you learn? Could we learn who the suspects are, what happened to Natalee? What avenue...


DUBOIS: Well, in this case, you have the right suspects. They‘re completely guilty. The things that I would find important to be looking at, if I were working this case, would be, for instance, that these three boys have done this to other girls before that were visiting Aruba as tourists. It just hasn‘t escalated to murder, but I would look at the pattern that was set down by their past victims.

COSBY: Now, Allison, you said that these guys are completely guilty.

DUBOIS: Yes.

COSBY: You know, they haven‘t been convicted.

DUBOIS: Sure.

COSBY: Why do you say that?

DUBOIS: Well, fortunately, I can head tap people. That‘s what they use me to do for jury selection for the prosecution and to head tap people who commit murders. So I know that, just by looking at their picture, whether or not they committed the crime.

I can also tell you that Jordan Van Der Sloot‘s father knows a lot more than he‘s saying and, in my mind, is almost as guilty as they are, because he has helped to cover up this crime.

COSBY: Now, what is head tap? And what role, also, did Joran‘s father play, in your mind?

DUBOIS: Head tapping is when I basically can see through the eyes of the person who committed the crime. And I do understand Mr. Holloway‘s concern in religion. And I always say, if you‘re going to bring somebody in that does what I do to make sure you bring someone in that‘s valid, that has a track record, ethically, and that‘s able to bring in specific details of a crime.

I don‘t think they should work necessarily with the parents of the victim, but the law enforcement involved, which makes it difficult in this case because it‘s a foreign government that‘s being dealt with, which makes it even more difficult.

COSBY: Now, Allison, you know, the big question everyone is wondering, is Natalee dead or alive? What‘s her state?

DUBOIS: Well, and with all due respect to the parents, and I hope I say this with sensitivity, she was not sold on the black market. She has passed. And I think, right now, we‘re just working to maybe find a little justice for her.

I‘m all for the boycott, because any pressure that you put on the government is going to be good in getting something out of them other than what they‘ve offered up.

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick?

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case. I always did see them near the water with her. So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found.


I just keep going back to this Interview.. I sure wish she would visit the island

Anonymous said...

This opinion says what many of us feel. I don't think it takes a degree in an "ology" to see there is something very wrong with that boy. But... actually looking at them, hearing them, seeing their actions... I think the apple didn't fall far from the tree... and in this case the tree is one sick ticket.

Anonymous said...

Oooh please!!! That's all I have to say! What a load of BS!!!

Anonymous said...

The Boycott Aruba movement in United States is actually good for Aruba's democracy and independence. Because it's getting the attention of the American people. The Venezuela storngman Hugo Chavez has been planning to invade Aruba and annex the island into his communist state to from another Cuban empire alliance against the United States's influence in South America.

Anonymous said...

ALL psychics are liars. They do not have special abilities. Believing that is like believing that superman is real.

Anonymous said...

Joran is HOT!!!!!! Thanks for the pics. He's gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Pardon me while I puke...

Anonymous said...

No Arban news is bad news. No tourists are coming. The whole Aruba is in standstill. There is a rumor that there will be a group suicide Jim Jones style on the island. The Arubans are fighting to the end for they see the end of their world is coming. Decades ago Rev. Jim Jones led his people to drink the poisoned water and perished together in Georgetown, Guyana, South America. The Arubans are the most fatalistic Catholics in the world with their belief in amorality with prejudice. They want to be martyrs for the sainthoods.

Anonymous said...

Meri,
You Hit it right on the head of the nail...Joran has serious issues with woman and authority..
I am quite sure Joran grew up seeing his father control his mother amongst other thing, He has been dumped by many woman for not being faithful because he thinks he is gods gift to woman.. He admitted he had a girlfriend the night he left with Natalee.. He doesnt care about woman.. They are just a notch in his belt so to speak, He shows total lack of remorse..

Anonymous said...

Yet another anonymous moron: "Joran is HOT!!!!!! Thanks for the pics. He's gorgeous!!!"

Maybe the world will get lucky and Joran will grab you, haul you off into the boonies, rape you, murder you, and dump you like a pile of garbage.

Anonymous said...

Sue, you're right. Joran is probably a sociopath. He definitely shows all the earmarks of being a complete narcissist. Needless to say, his people skills really suck.