March 08, 2006

YOU ARE NOT OFF THE HOOK JORAN


Hmmm...I'd re-evaluate your delusional thinking.




Thanks to SM for this post


ARUBA – His phone continued to ring during the interview. “That’s Larry King calling. He doesn’t understand that I do not want to be in his show. He keeps telling me that this is once in a lifetime.” Joran van der Sloot gave two TV-interviews recently: one with ABC and one with Greta van Susteren (Fox News). He now calls it quits. “I have told my story and now I want to go on with my life. I don’t feel like repeating my story in thousands of interviews.” (Because you don't want to get caught off guard or noticed for your constant inconsistencies...and I'm sure your new lawyer told you to keep your dumb mouth shut.)


He is not satisfied with the ABC interview. “They have cut the things that I thought were important.” The interview with Van Susteren was therefore broadcasted in full.


He wanted to tell his story, skip from one subject to the other, and stumble over his words. He wanted to step into the limelight earlier, but his lawyers advised him against. “I have nothing to hide and I am of the opinion that I should be able to just talk to people. I talk now because I am angry about everything that had happened, especially with my parents. My father lost his job, (Uh, I don't believe your daddy lost his job...remember he works for your attorney's firm now! See here) people do not want to talk to him, while he is a good person. It’s terrible for Aruba and I feel responsible for that. (You should feel responsible...you lied from the beginning and keep lying to this day.) I feel like an Aruban citizen. I speak better Papiamento than Dutch.”


“Everybody in Aruba supports me. Even the American tourists are nice to me. Most of them tell me that they are not really that stupid to believe everything the media says.” (Everyone? Dompig believes you are "guilty as hell", and even Jossy Mansur thinks you are a stinkin' liar...the Kalpoes don't talk to you anymore. Who supports you? Your mommy and daddy and your friends who are complicit in this tragedy?)


He gets very upset talking about the police and the Public Prosecutor (OM). “I will never again say anything to the police or the OM. I do no longer trust them. (Because they don't trust you! You are a LIAR!) A police officer even hit me. (Never heard that before...you said that everyone treated you well while locked up.) They do everything to make you talk. You have to tell your story one hundred thousand times. When I figured out that they were looking for contradictions, that they wanted to screw me, I decided to stop talking. They had the camera constantly running. Then they turned it off and talked some more. Later they come up with a report with things that I have said.”


Joran says that the police tried to use the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe against him.


The police told Joran that the brothers Kalpoe said that Joran had killed the girl. Later it turned out that they have never said that. “That’s the reason why at certain point I told the police that the brothers have dropped me off at my house and drove off with the girl.”


He looks forward to the trial in the US. He will be represented by the American lawyer Joe Tacopiña. He will be the defending lawyer in the case against Joran and represent him in TV-show. He is a well-known criminal lawyer that appears on a regular basis in talkshows on MSNBC. Joran says that Tacopiña works pro bono. “Tacopiña doesn’t like the way the case gets blown up and wants to help me. I am of course very happy with that.”


Happy Trails to you, Joran. We'll see what happens...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Tacopina is right about his afflidavit that Joran has earnings (assets) in New York from ABC and therefore NYC has the jurisdiction over Joran and his accomplices (Paulus and Anita). So the lawsuit is valid and the judge cannot
have it dismissed but go forward with the case. Otherwise the next level will become the Federal Criminal Case Instance, that could reach to the Supreme Court, and involves the Congress and White House. This Joran rape and
murder case is getting gravely serious, it could generate confrontations between United States and Nethelands Kingdom. People think that's what Joran wants, keeps his factory of lies going, and make it big. The MSM love it.

Anonymous said...

Joran is a suspected serial (more than 20 times) sex predator long covered by the Aruban police. He enjoys talking to his new girl friend Greta who casted a spell on Beth to cause her broken leg. Like Greta said if it rains, it falls. Yes, both Joran and Greta are falling in love, they even exchange emails daily. Joran already forced ALE to drop Greta's name from the Aruba "Most Wanted" list. Joran is so happy that Beth will not be able to walk for a
while, he is so merry that Greta his love help him to vindicate his innocence. And Greta just becomes a traitor to all the concerned American mothers about their missing daughters. The court case will go forward simply due to Joran acceptingthe bribes from ABC and Fox News. This civil lawsuit has legs go with the unkown forces and interests. The lately rumors are some NYC politicians are attaching allegations against ABC and Fox News for giving foreigners like Joran bribes for unfair and corrupt and unpatriotic business practices, a serious violation of the Federal Laws on conspiracies with foreign countries, especially with those countries on the watch list like Cuba and Aruba. Joe T.
is putting his entire reputation and career at great risks by representing a criminal suspect foreigner like Joran.

Anonymous said...

The Joran rape and murder case in NYC has a lot to do with the fall elections in NY state. Greta has been steamrolled by the American mothers for justice for their missing daughters by allowing Joran goes innocent in front
of the American people without a fair trial. The "Missing Persons" epidemic becomes a hot social and political issue in NYC in the unfolding of serial sociopath sex pedators preying on young women in NYC and elsewhere in the country.
Joe Tacopina has a dark history of womanizing and drunk drinking in the bars. Now all these rapes and murders at those bars happening so rapidly last few months have alerted the the NYPD to look into the past histories of violent
bar patrons and personels working in those bars, and their criminal records and also about the defense attorneys who represented them. Did they cover up some criminal evidence? Joe Tacopina is in hot seats because he has had quite a
few questionable clients from those bars from the past. The NYC politicians plan to play up the "Missing Persons" issues and pointing fingers at NYPD and City Hall.

Michelle Says So 2.0 said...

Thanks Anon-

I'm going to look into that and will post it on my other blog michellesaysso.blogspot.com. This missing persons issue and sexual predator epidemic is very important and if I had enough time I'd concentrate all my efforts on that as well!

Keep up the pressure in NYC! It's such a great city and I'd hate to see it go down like that.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
It is kinda strange to me how alike Natalee's case and the girl From New York is, and the suspect involved and what joran is being accused of..