April 06, 2006

NOW IT'S THE BEACH CAMERAS? WHAT NEXT?



I'm not even going to ask...because I know who and what I'm dealing with here. Should we pick total and complete incompetency or shall we go with blatant lies and downright corruption? Hmmm...pick and choose, it doesn't really matter, does it? Why in the HELL were these cameras not looked at to begin with...or shall I say why were they WITHHELD until now?


Is this another ploy to make it look as if Aruba's officials are actually still working on the investigation? Well, Janssen turned in her 'not finished' final report to Judge Judy already...I'm sure that evidence should have been included in her 'not finished' final report. Aruba's job of keeping up appearances is about as good as Sadaam Hussein's PR team.



You know what I think? I think it's another last ditch effort to cover up and save themselves from their eternal destruction and abomination into hell. There's nothing on those cameras. Why do I know this? Because they weren't at the beach! Try the webcam on Joran's street. Nightmare on Joran's Street.



Aruba, this is the only thing you will see for a LONG TIME and generations to come...a whole lot of nothing and a big EMPTY BEACH:



No comments: